Dior Fall 1998 Jacquard Suit
A stunning example of early John Galliano’s years at Dior! This fabulous suit is from a soft, delicate jacquard with 100% silk lining.
Size FR38. Measurements (flat lay on one side):
- Jacket shoulder to shoulder - 40 cm (15,7 in)
- Jacket armpit to armpit - 49 cm (18 in)
- Jacket waist - 39 cm (15,5 in)
- Jacket length - 59 cm (23 in)
- Skirt Waist - 36 cm (14 in)
- Skirt Hips - 51 cm (20 in) - with a slit closed
- Skirt length - 56 cm (22 in)
The suit itself is a very good vintage condition. There is only a tiny flaw on the skirt (around 2 mm long) but it’s not obtrusive at all. The main wear is on the belt - we fully replaced the inside of the belt as it was peeling with a soft leather of the same color, there is still some wear on the outside of the belt (please see a close up photo), however it is still very wearable and nice. You may feel free to wear it without a belt or with any belt of your choice. All flaws are reflected in a price of this rare gem.